Our Privacy Statement
By using this Site, you expressly and affirmatively consent to our use and disclosure of the information that you provide, as described below. If you do not agree with this Privacy Statement please do not provide us any information and do not use this Site.
Please review this Privacy State periodically as we may update it from time to time.
Personal information We Collect
SAMAHITA RETREAT and its agents and representatives collect personal information in a number of circumstances in order to operate the Site. Personal Information we collect includes:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, cell phone number and other business and/or residential contact information;
- Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers and other financial information required to complete a transaction;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Site (including bids, purchases and shipping information);
- Information or comments you provide to us on the Site or otherwise or that you provide to others via the Site;
- Registration information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, and other information, including IP address and standard web log information; and
- Such other information we may collect with consent or as permitted or required by law.
- Please note that nowhere on the Site do we knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Use of Personal Information or Data
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to facilitate your use of the Site and the services that we provide. You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification and verification;
- Establishment and maintenance of our relationship with you;
- Process transaction #(including billing and shipping) and provide customer support to you;
- Protect you, and us, against error and fraud;
- Customize, measure and improve our services and the Site s content and layout;
- Marketing (i.e., tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences);
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
- Maintaining business records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our business;
- Meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements; and
- Otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by law.
- See the section on Your Consent below regarding how to decline consent to marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to process transactions, facilitate events and other administrative purposes, respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that content or services violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family including affiliates in order to provide services and to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts;
- Venues, promoters, artists, artists representatives, fan clubs, and others that are involved in, produce and bring you events;
- Service providers who facilitate our operations (i.e., internet providers, credit card processors, marketing agencies, collection agencies, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards);
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information; (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service);
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; and
- Other business entities in connection with financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of Company or our business or assets, including for the purposes of: permitting such parties to determine whether to proceed or continue with such transaction (in the event that all or part of Company or our business or assets is sold, assigned or otherwise disposed of, personal information we have collected will be used and disclosed by such parties for substantially the same purposes as described in this statement).
We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information collected, used, disclosed or otherwise processed by affiliates and third parties is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by us, subject to requirements in foreign jurisdictions applicable to those organizations. Note that some of these jurisdictions do not have personal information protection laws equivalent to those in the United States.
We may otherwise disclose personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements.
We will not be responsible or otherwise liable for any use or disclosure of your contact information by a third party to whom we are allowed to disclose your contact information under this privacy statement.