We may disclose personal information to process transactions, facilitate events and other administrative purposes, respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that content or services violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family including affiliates in order to provide services and to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts;
- Venues, promoters, artists, artists representatives, fan clubs, and others that are involved in, produce and bring you events;
- Service providers who facilitate our operations (i.e., internet providers, credit card processors, marketing agencies, collection agencies, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards);
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information; (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service);
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; and
- Other business entities in connection with financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of Company or our business or assets, including for the purposes of: permitting such parties to determine whether to proceed or continue with such transaction (in the event that all or part of Company or our business or assets is sold, assigned or otherwise disposed of, personal information we have collected will be used and disclosed by such parties for substantially the same purposes as described in this statement).
We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information collected, used, disclosed or otherwise processed by affiliates and third parties is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by us, subject to requirements in foreign jurisdictions applicable to those organizations. Note that some of these jurisdictions do not have personal information protection laws equivalent to those in the United States.
We may otherwise disclose personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements.
We will not be responsible or otherwise liable for any use or disclosure of your contact information by a third party to whom we are allowed to disclose your contact information under this privacy statement.