We hope the sending of your credit card payment via PayPal is a smooth process. You may log into your Paypal account using email address or use guest checkout to bypass Paypal account set up by using a credit card number and email address not associated with any Paypal account.
PAYPAL accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express
Please make sure that you send the full amount in USD $ currency.
Once your payment through PAYPAL is complete, please email the payment receipt to email@example.com.
Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm we have received your payment. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please enter the full amount in USD $ you are paying here:
Bank Address : 16th Floor, The Center 99 Queen’s Road Central, Central Hong Kong
- Your program booking rate is in USD (US Dollar) and payments must be received in USD.
- Please make sure that you send the full amount (without deduction of any local and/or overseas bank charges or currency fluctuations). It is important to instruct your bank to have payee (sender) pays all local and international fees.
- Please be advised that the sender is responsible for all fees imposed by the banks.
- Any outstanding bank charges will be payable upon check-in if less than USD 30.
- Please include your full name & payment description (booking reference) in your wire instructions so that we may identify your transfer.
- Once you have completed your wire transfer with your bank online PLEASE EMAIL THE CONFIRMATION RECEIPT to info@
samahitaretreat.com. This is important so that we can record the payment now and check if the bank details were accurately entered. Failure to enter correctly leads to a lost payment or inability to track it. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm when we have received your payment.
- Please note, any balances due less than 2 weeks before the start of your booked program can ONLY be paid by CREDIT CARD via PayPal.
- Equally, any small balances on your account greater than USD 30 can ONLY be paid by CREDIT CARD via PayPal when onsite at Samahita Retreat.