See the latest travel requirements to Thailand
Best time to Visit
Samahita Retreat is yoga and wellness retreat open all year round, and as we are located on a stunning tropical island there are no cold and snowy days to avoid! Koh Samui has become a year round holiday destination for visitors from around the globe choosing to enjoy the quieter and cooler seasons outside the classic peak seasons.
- January – February. Highs of around 30C
- March – April. Things start to heat up and can reach a steamy 40C – perfect for sun worshippers.
- May – June. The temp starts to dip again, with a few tropical rainstorms thrown in to clear the air.
- July – September. Highs of around 35C , with some bouts of rain, usually only lasting a few hours.
- October – November. The favourite time of the year for many Samui expats , when the temperatures drop to a balmy 25C with some stunning thunderstorms thrown in for good measure.
- December Highs of around 30C with occasional rain to keep the island lush, green and tropical.