All Advanced Yoga Teacher Training 100-hour modules are fully inclusive of the training program, both practical sessions and lectures, and includes the full facilities of Samahita Retreat, accommodation of your choice, and all buffet meals and drinks. Additionally we offer fully filtered water stations for you fill up and stay hydrated along with electrolyte drink on the buffet. We provide a setting to support your body and mind at the optimal level so the time invested in your training is most beneficial.
Topics of this Training
- An overview of the fascial network
- Movement from the perspective of fascia
- Fascia as a sense organ
- Why asana isn’t stretching
Assisting & Adjusting:
- Quick body scans to identify areas of misalignment
- Active vs. Passive Assisting
- Using the fascial lines to find alignment
- Cueing fascial alignment
- Communicating with your hands
- The use of action and counter-action in assisting
- Hands-on assisting practice
- Identifying stress and strain in the body
- Key Principles of assisting forward folds, back bends, twists and inversions
- Ethics, consent and the use of touch
- Understand the principles of safe sequencing
- Using neural complexity to increase challenge
- Learn how to create purposeful mini sequences
- The use of “peak” poses
- Using anatomy to sequence while maintaining flow
- Understand the essence of pose-counter pose
- Specific sequences for spinal health and hip opening and shoulder mobility
Rates are in US Dollars, are per person, and are fully inclusive of room, buffets, and practices for the duration of the program dates
|Shared Two-Bedroom Loft||$2,094|
Need to bring a friend, partner or family member?
Subject to availability, we have Friends & Family rates for any registered Samahita Retreat guest’s partner, family member or friend, who is not interested in participating in any of the programs but will stay in a room and board capacity. Shared accommodation, food, and the facilities are open to them. If they prefer to engage in the selection of yoga, breath, meditation, and fitness classes every day then a separate booking under YogaCoreCycle is advised.
Want to extend your stay?
We offer great value rates for you if you would like to arrive early or stay longer before or after the training program on all Centered Yoga Advanced (ATT) and Teacher Training (TT200) Programs. Save up to $80 – $100 per day, depending on number of weeks booked on your Training. The discount is valid for YogaCoreCycle and Detox and Wellness Programs, up to 7 days before or after the Training Program, subject to availability.
|Length of Training||Rate per Extra Night for YogaCoreCycle|
|Private Room||Semi-Private Room||Shared Two-Bedroom Loft|
|2 weeks||$118 / night||$98 / night||$78 / night|
|4 weeks||$108 / night||$88 / night||$68 / night|
|6 weeks||$98 / night||$78 / night||$58 / night|
*These discounts of between US$80 – $100 per day apply also to all Detox and Wellness Programs. Please contact reservations for the specific discounted rate for your booking: email@example.com
- Valid for 1 to 7 nights of stay, or stay 8 nights and only pay for 7
- Offer valid to a max of 8 nights
- Subject to room availability
- No refunds, changes, or transfers – based on original program booking of 2, 4 or 6 weeks
Book all extended stays directly with reservations firstname.lastname@example.org