About The Retreat
Join massage therapy educator and world traveler, Vanessa Hazzard, on a transformational journey to the Thai island, Koh Samui. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Thai culture. Breathe in the sights and sounds while relaxing on gorgeous beaches. Eat healthy meals while meeting new friends!
Learn ancient and modern Thai massage, yoga, and other healing arts techniques combined with western approaches to addressing an array of conditions, including sciatica, plantar fasciitis, diabetic neuropathy, and shoulder injuries.
Blend eastern and western wisdom to build your skill-set and take your practice to the next level! Learn to help your clients improve mobility, restore range of motion, and deepen their connection with their bodies. NCBTMB continuing education hours available!
WHO IS THIS TRAINING DESIGNED FOR …
- Massage Therapists
- Yoga Instructors
- Movement Professionals
- Healing Arts Practitioners
- Serious Students
PARTICIPANTS WILL ENJOY…
- All Buffet Meals + Accommodation (9 days, 8 nights)
- Thai massage instruction in supine, prone, seated, and side-lying positions
- 2 x Daily yoga –vinyasa, partner yoga
- Delicious & nutritious buffet made with local fresh produce, fruit, juices & purified water. Vegan options available!
- Herbal Steam Room
- Ocean front pool
- Access to fitness facilities
- Excursions and shopping at the night markets
- Airport Transfer between the Koh Samui airport and Samahita are included in your registration.
- Complimentary wifi throughout the resort
|6.45 am- 10.00 am||Light Breakfast, Coffee, Tea|
|10.00 am – 11.30am||Morning Vinyasa Yoga Practice and Meditation|
|11.30 am – 1.00 pm||Brunch Buffet and Free Time|
|1.00 pm – 6.00 pm||Afternoon Partner Yoga Practice / Thai Massage Class|
|6.00 pm – 8.00pm||Dinner Buffet|
|7.30 pm-9.00pm||Optional Thai Massage Practice Time|