We live on, and often for, food. And yet the same food can shorten this life and reduce its quality. There are so many approaches to food and diet, each with its own justifications. At the simplest level, and a principle of Ayurveda and thus yoga, food should be both delicious and nutritious. To keep it natural means all homemade without processed food, local ingredients as much as possible, organic if available, and a well-balanced mix of ingredients. Equally, to keep it healthy in today’s modern food environment means no sugar, no iodized salt, no MSG or related products, and only the use of stable and healthy oils and fats.
Vitality and quality of life are directly influenced by the food you take which impacts your energy levels. It affects practice and activity progress. We care about that here and do our best to serve you food that is natural, healthy, and absolutely delicious.
We normally offer a full complimentary buffet to you during your stay at Samahita. During covid, rather than a full buffet, meals will be served to you to prevent cross-contamination, with additional options spread out across our buffet.
- A full breakfast buffet with homemade bread, muesli and granola
- Fresh fruits from Thailand
- Homemade selection of nut butter and jams
- Fresh and organic salads, sprouts and seeds
- Homemade healthy salad dressings
- Raw dishes, salads and pastes
- Fermented probiotic rich veggies
- Vegan milks, dairy milk, and homemade electrolytes
- Freshly made juices and Thai herbal tea mixtures
- Black tea and brewed Hilltribe Coffee
- Freshly made egg options of your choice
- Delicious variety of lunch items, Thai and international
- Tasty and enjoyable variety of dinner items
- Vegan, vegetarian and fish options
Available to order directly at the bar
- Organic hilltribe Thai coffee barrista style
- Bulletproof (Keto) coffee
- Mocha, matcha and vegan bulletproof coffees
- Tea, chai, and matcha green tea
- Fresh squeezed juice combinations
- Wheatgrass and Gotu Kola Shots
- Freshly made smoothies
- Probiotic drinks
- Whey protein, vegan protein, MCT oil, cacao
- Homemade chocolate treats
- Homemade energy balls and granola bars
- Gelato homemade Italian-style ice cream
- Take-away homemade spreads and treats
- A LA CARTE food menu
Enjoy delicious healthy food from Samahita Retreat in your kitchen. Order our new FOOD FOR A BALANCED LIFE Cookbook from the Samahita Team. Our cookbook has easy vegetarian recipes for you to make at home.